What happens if we take the technology from uP! with NLP and make that excellence available to school children?
This December we are working with 300 school children doing, conversational programming in a group as well as one on one. If you are trained on uP! with NLP, please do volunteer.
We have picked 3 missionary schools who are sponsoring underprivileged children and it is this set of children that we are helping this December in Mumbai.
So, what exactly is going to happen:
1. Two hours of conversational programming by either Antano or Harini for the following:
– Beliefs and convictions
2. Four hours of one-on-one on a volunteer-led group. Each volunteer will be given 10 students to work one on one for two things:
– Removing obstacles
– Programming for Peak Performance.
3. Two hours of conversational programming by either Antano or Harini for the following:
– Generalizing the change
– Building in self-correcting mechanisms
– Passion for studies and growth
– Importance of building a strong character
When is it happening?
9th to 13th of December 2014. (8:00 am to 12:00 pm)
So, what are some ways in which you can help:
1. If you are an ‘uP! with NLP’ practitioner, Master practitioner or a coach, please sign up as a volunteer to work with the children one on one. Write to [email protected]
2. Documentary of what is going on. If you are good at writing, photography or making a video, you can provide us a good documentary of what is going on. This will help in promoting such events again in the future as well as refresh the volunteers to see what they have helped accomplishing.
3. Logistics. Some volunteers are planning to come from other parts of the country and they are bearing their own expenses. If you have any recommendations or places to offer that will help them during the trip, we will pass it on.
Who is behind this initiative?
Vijaydeep, Antano, Harini and all the volunteers.
At School of Excellence we proposed doing something like almost a year ago. And Vijay immediately jumped into action. He had connections with various schools and he proposed that we address these schools that are taking caring of these children. So, together with the support of all the volunteers, we have come up with this initiative. I hope to make this rewarding for the students, school and all of us involved.
Please write to [email protected] if you like to help in any way for this initiative.